[Coral-List] Postdoc in algal physiology & photophysics

Heidi Burdett heidi.burdett at umu.se
Tue May 7 06:45:55 UTC 2024

Dear all,

We are now looking for a postdoc to join us for two years on an exciting interdisciplinary project investigating light harvesting, physiology and calcification in red coralline algae (rhodoliths / CCA), based at Umeå university, Sweden.

More details on the job specification and the application process are linked here<https://heidiburdett.wordpress.com/2024/05/06/postdoc-in-algal-physiology-photophysics-open-for-applications/>, with an application deadline of 2 June 2024.

Informal enquiries can be sent to me any time via return email.
Please share with your networks!

All the best
Heidi Burdett

><>...<><...><>...<><

Dr Heidi Burdett
Associate Professor in Marine Science and Sustainability
Department of Ecology and Environmental Sciences
Umeå University
Sweden

W: heidiburdett.wordpress.com<https://heidiburdett.wordpress.com/>
E: heidi.burdett at umu.se<mailto:heidi.burdett at umu.se>
Editor-in-Chief, Aquatic Conservation<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10990755>
lessplasticvietnam.com<https://lessplasticvietnam.com/>

När du skickar e-post till Umeå universitet innebär det att universitetet behandlar dina personuppgifter. Läs mer här: umu.se/gdpr
E-mailing Umeå University means that we will process your personal data. For more information, please read: umu.se/en/gdpr